It’s important to make the time to flirt. You know where to get the lingerie to set the mood, so now you’ve got to find the right environment to match. There are some seriously sexy spots in Seattle and we are here to give you our top ten. If you are looking for some romance, be sure to pay a visit to these Seattle gems:
1. Mbar, 400 Fairview Ave. N
2. Corvus & Co, 601 Broadway E
3. The Hideout, 1005 Boren Ave
4. Bathtub Gin & Co. , 2205 2nd Ave
5. Hazlewood, 2311 NW Market St
6. Vitos, 927 9th Ave
7. Can Can, 94 Pike St
8. Tallulah’s, 550 19th Ave E
9. The Pink Door, 1919 Post Alley
10. The BackDoor at Roxy’s, 462 N 36th St
Give any of these awesome places a review of your experience on Yelp. Keep Seattle in the hands of small business owners! And many of these spots are female owned and operated–we love that!
Lingerie lover? Sign up for our gorgeous newsletter. It will keep you in the loop about Bellefleur Lingerie special events, and you’ll receive photos of beautiful new products arriving in the shop each month. Fantastique!